Imagine opening your eyes in the morning to see clearly without the use of glasses or contact lenses. This can be possible with LASIK surgery.
Have you ever wondered if you are a good candidate for LASIK?
Murphy-Watson-Burr Eye Center offers a free consultation with Dr. Burr where he evaluates your unique prescription, corneal shape and corneal thickness to determine if LASIK is right for you. If it is determined that LASIK is for you, a pre-operative examination will be scheduled.
- A general assessment of your refractive error will be done.
- Dr. William E. Burr will consult with you to verify that you are in fact a candidate for LASIK surgery.
- The LASIK coordinator will supply you with additional information about LASIK.
- Leave out soft contact lenses for 3 days and hard lenses for 3 weeks before the appointment with Dr. William E. Burr.
- Plan to be at the office for 2-3 hours for the appointment.
- Your eyes will be dilated for this appointment. You may want to bring a driver.
- Some insurance plans do cover LASIK surgery. You may want to check with your insurance company prior to your appointment. LASIK costs are also eligible for cafeteria plan or flex spending accounts.
- Check with your benefits administrator at your place of employment to see if LASIK eye surgery is part of your benefit plan.
- An affordable financing plan is available upon request with approval.
- If you desire, schedule your surgery day.
Surgery is performed at:
Moyes Eye Center
5151 NW 88th Street
Kansas City, MO 64154